Provision, conservation and aftercare, all under one roof.
Nowadays, water conservation and impact analyses are an essential requirement for any interference with the water balance.
Based on our substantiated knowledge of the respective legislation concerning water use, we draft conservation concepts, investigation programmes and authorisation-compliant documents for your procedures and measures. Interference analyses under observance of the Water Framework Directive are an area of particular focus here.
- Hydrogeological investigation concepts
- Hydrogeological mapping
- Drafting of protected areas reports in accordance with DVGW W 101, DVGW 1001 (German Association for Gas and Water) and DIN EN 15 975 (German Edition of European Standards)
- Recording groundwater levels
- Database management for measurement data
- Groundwater monitoring in accordance with Groundwater Ordinance (Grundwasserverordnung (GrwV))
- Lake water monitoring in accordance with Surface Water Ordinance (Oberflächenwasserverordnung (OGewV))
- Hydrochemical investigations
- Mapping of water bodies and assessment of watercourses
- Determination of direct and indirect discharge into water bodies