We offer solutions for water, soil and air, ensuring compliance with existing legislation. We are your port of call for all questions relating to environmental management, resource planning and authorisation procedures.
The subsoil, the foundation on which your project is based, requires reliable and competent examination. On this basis, we are here to assist you with a wide range of issues relating to your project through the use of our sound expertise. In accordance with existing standards and guidelines, we develop concepts for examination of the subsoil and contaminated sites, and draw conclusions for the successful development of your invest.
In the area of prospecting and extraction of raw materials, we assist with the economic development of your deposit sites, from initial exploration through to recultivation.
The issues surrounding modern water management demand a holistic view of the various links in the water balance chain. Here we provide you with competent, highly skilled expertise in matters ranging from the examination of individual water management issues to the creation of complex flow models.
The main focus of our work here lies in the examination of the groundwater and its reciprocal effects due to usage and interference with the water balance.
Especially notable are our technical contributions that are brought into numerous authorisation procedures for preventative and end-of-pipe water conservation solutions.
Continually changing technical, environmental and planning specification conditions at national or European level demand forward-looking, target-oriented and solution-optimised project management.
We offer our customers comprehensive services, from initial consulting to project planning and handling, to the implementation of complete authorisation procedures concerning water, mining, environmental and immission control legislation.
What do we have to offer?
Advice and support throughout authorisation procedures
- BImSchG (German Federal Immission Control Act)
- ISR (Initial Status Report for Soil and Groundwater)
- WHG (German Federal Water Resources Act)
- EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment)
Raw material management
- Raw material prospecting
- Excavation planning and recultivation
Subsoil and soil surveys
- Buildings and construction areas
- Contaminated sites and brown field remediation
Consultation and assessment for industrial facilities (due diligence)
- Feasibility studies and risk analyses
- Property valuation
What sets us apart?
- > 25 years of experience
- Consulting Engineer, Chamber of Engineers BAU NRW
- Competent team of geologists/engineers...
- Solution- and customer-oriented
- Project- and process-oriented
- Member of VDI (Association of German Engineers), VERO (Building Materials Trade Association), DWA (German Association for Water Economy, Waste Water and Waste), ITVA (Engineering Technology Association for Contaminated Site Management and Land Recycling), DGGT (German Geotechnical Society), FH-DGGV (Division of Hydrogeology - German Society for Geosciences), etc.
- Teaching cooperation with RWTH Aachen (Aachen University)
Would you like more information? Do you have any questions?
Please fill in the following contact form. Thank you in advance.