Water balance and drainage
Measuring and controlling water.
Determining the key water balance variables (rainfall, runoff, evapotransperation and groundwater recharge) is the basis for assessing every single action taken when interfering with the water balance.
We create substantiated vulnerability analyses for groundwater-invasive processes based on our long-term experience. Beyond this, we are also here to assist you with planning outdoor drainage systems and drainage systems in the vicinity of real estate.
- Determining water balance variables
- Determining areal precipitations
- Seepage investigations and seepage reports
- Planning of seepage installations
- Dewatering planning for construction measures
- Drainage planning for operational areas
- Planning of sewage plants (e.g. in accordance with Section 57 LWG NRW - State Water Act North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Drafting of interference analyses and vulnerability considerations
- Surface layer mapping and assessment